With home to more than a 2.9million people, Toronto is undoubtedly the largest Canadian city. The capital of Ontario province provides ample things for everyone.
People come from many countries to see world-class museums, do shopping, plenty of smorgasbord dining options, and summer and winter outdoor activities aboard.
Toronto is known for its super professional teams in baseball, hockey, winter sports.
In such a vibrant city, it’s an experience in itself to sip those ultra-delicious cocktails with your friends on Toronto’s Hotel rooftop views.
According to one of Toronto’s Rooftop Bar officials, “If you haven’t already, it’s time to explore Toronto’s hotel rooftop bar scene. Anything but ordinary, these patios are eye pleasers with a tasty twist. Make the most of summer’s sunny days by trying new cocktails and eats, elevated by the best views in the city”
The Le Germain’s Victor Rooftop Terrace
A stunning experience is almost guaranteed when it comes to the splendid grandeur of Victor Rooftop Terrace.
According to Official Description by The Le Germain’s Victor Rooftop Terrace’s Spokesperson, Friends and couples can choose from a summer menu with a delicate French Flair. Executive Chef Lanny MacLeod has curated creative plates to create Victor’s new savory Apero Menu.
- Situated on the 11th floor of Le Germain Hotel on Mercer Street
- Get an intimate and exclusive rooftop oasis with collaboration from Veuve Clicquot
- Just 14 seats are available and an incredibly stunning range of exquisite dishes.
- It is a perfect place to indulge in a bottle of Veuve and take in the spectacular views of the CN Tower
- A newly opened inside bar is the perfect option for rainy days
Timings – Tuesday to Saturday
4 pm to 10 pm
Bisha Hotel’s Kōst
The next contender in Toronto’s rooftop bar and views from the sky is Kost. Kost sits at Bisha Hotel’s, in Toronto’s entertainment district.
- Situated at 44-stories height
- Inspired by the Baja Peninsula
- Offers a quick escape to the Californian coastline with stunning al fresco dining.
- A world-renowned infinity pool and unparalleled city and lakeshore views for the ultimate adventure
- Seasonal menu with a spark of modernity
- It Opens 7 days a week
The Broadview Hotel’s Rooftop Bar
Broadview hotel has casual yet refined menus and all the ingredients are from a locally sourced Southern Ontario produce that connects guests with our historical origins.
- The seasonal and authentic menu
- The menu reflects Toronto’s culinary past and presents it with a complete makeover into a modern level of finesse and elegance
- The rooftop offers stunning views of the Toronto skyline and Don River
- A 360° glass facade, pyramidal skylight, and expansive rooftop terrace make this an unforgettable location for drinks.
- Reservations are allowed for outdoor seating only
- THE BROADVIEW BISTRO + BAR offers energetic vibes
- Get a wide array of your favorite coffee or a freshly baked croissant or finish with cocktails.
- Room service from The Broadview Bistro + Bar is available as well.
Everyday 12:00 PM to LATE
The Drake Hotel’s Sky Yard
It’s hard to imagine Toronto without The Drake Hotel, said Monocle
Featured in many press releases, The Drake Hotel is a solid name in Hotels and fine dining.
- Rooftop patio for booze brunches or a TGIF happy tour that can give you some points
- Toronto’s West End most stylish staple in the town is Sky yard
- Rooftop oasis is decked from floor to ceiling, along with vibrant murals and funky light fixtures.
- It’s one of Toronto’s most popular brunch spots, with good reason! 1150 Queen St. W.Most popular dishes during summer are strawberry habanero margarita or cool off with a refreshing sangria.
Hotel X’s Falcon SkyBar
The 3-level rooftop SkyBars offers some of the most astonishing, and panoramic views of Toronto.
See glorious views of Lake Ontario, all the ways from floor to ceiling windows. It is the home to 5 distinctive and stylish spaces, creating the most unique rooftop experience in Downtown Toronto.
- Opens daily
- Rooftop pool a 55-foot heated pool and terrace open year-round
- Incredible Menus
Delta Hotel Toronto’s The Roof at SOCO
Enjoy an ultimate rendezvous with friends and family at Delta Hotel.
The hotel comes very easy to locate due to its prime locations. So overall it becomes easy and comfortable to unwind yourself.
- The rooftop bar comes with cozy seating, an amazing vibe to feel, and fantastic CN tower views
- Shareable small plates, pitcher drinks, and seasonal cocktails, the Roof at SOCO has a relaxed vibe that makes it perfect for happy hour or casual weekend drinks, says Delta’s Spokesperson
- One of the recommended items on the menu is – The Blackberry Basil Bourbon Lemonade—it’s a tasty combination of tangy and boozy, made even better by basil’s fresh aftertaste.
- Group reservations available
Enjoy the scenic views of Toronto’s panoramic skylines while appetizing on some of the world-famous relishes and delicacies.
Share with friends or go on a romantic dinner for fantastic enjoyment and memory forever.
Enjoy the happy munching with some delighted sparkling booze
Thanks for reading